Revolution Porsche offer fixed-price Porsche 930 servicing that helps to make the cost of running a 911 Turbo more affordable.
All servicing at our Birstall workshop is completed to an exceptionally high standard using genuine Porsche or OEM parts and approved Mobil oils.
As our experienced specialist technicians have an in-depth knowledge of maintaining and fault finding on these classics, you can trust them to keep your Porsche 930 in great condition.
Contact Revolution Porsche to book a Porsche 930 service and to discover why owners from across the UK travel to Yorkshire to allow us to maintain their cars.
Porsche 930 Turbo Minor Service
A Porsche 930 Turbo minor service at Revolution Porsche includes:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check belts
- Inspect brake and fuel lines
- Check condition of drive shaft
- Inspect underside of vehicle for leaks and corrosion
- Check tyre condition and adjust pressures
- Inspect suspension and steering joints
- Check function of lights, indicators, horn, electrical equipment, windscreen washers and wipers
- Check and lubricate locks and hinges
- Test drive
- Wash and vacuum
£229 - Or call to discuss packages
£274.80 inc VATBook in your 911
Porsche 930 Turbo Major Service
A Porsche 930 Turbo major service at Revolution Porsche includes:
- All items standard on a minor service
- Adjust tappets
- Inspect brakes for signs of wear
- Check and adjust parking brake
- Change air filter
- Check valve clearances
- Test clutch for signs of free play
- Remove and inspect wheels and lubricate hubs
- Check ignition system
- Check exhaust emissions and adjust
- Inspect caps leads and rotor arms
£385 - Or call to discuss packages
£462.00 inc VATBook in your 911
If your Porsche 930 Turbo needs any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient for you to have it done when you bring the car into our Brighouse workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside Porsche 930 Turbo servicing include:
*All prices subject to 20% VAT