Respected, renowned and independent, Revolution Porsche specialise in looking after Porsche cars of any age and model across the UK.
Unlike most after-market Porsche warranties that reject many claims as ‘wear and tear’, your Revolution Porsche Premium Protection Plan gives you real peace of mind. No need to worry about large repair and servicing bills: your Revolution Premium Protection Plan has the labour covered for critical ‘wear and tear’ items such as the intermediate shaft (IMS), rear main oil seal (RMS), brakes, clutches and suspension faults.
The Revolution Porsche Premium Protection cover period entitles you to practical and valuable protection against rising motoring costs and unexpected outlay.
What does the Revolution Premium Protection Plan cover?
- All labour, parts and materials required for all servicing including air, oil and fuel filters, spark plugs, drive belts, fluids plus more. (Only faulty parts will be chargeable)
- Your annual MOT cost
- Any labour costs related to repairs undertaken during the cover period (only payment for actual parts required)
- Gas required for a repair of the air conditioning.
You can’t put a price on peace of mind… and the Revolution Porsche Premium Protection Plan goes a whole lot further.
In addition to high-value, practical cover, your Revolution Porsche Premium Protection Plan brings you all these extra benefits:
- Whatever the age of your Porsche, you’re covered
- Free courtesy cars (subject to availability)
- Unlimited mileage
- All parts fitted under the PPP have a 12 month warranty
- No waiting for warranty engineer authorisation
- Cost-effective option for vehicle recovery to our garage
- Flexible payment options
- Should you sell your car the PPP is transferable (unless sold to or through a motor trader).
At Revolution, we want you to have all the facts, so here are some important points that you need to be aware of…
Your Revolution Premium Protection Plan does not cover:
- Tyre replacement and wear
- Repair or replacement of windscreen
- Damage caused by an accident
- Vehicle recovery or personal costs incurred during repairs
- Unless approved by Revolution, any performance parts or upgrades fitted by any other supplier will not be covered
- Damage caused by water entering the vehicle
- Repairs due to connection or charging of battery incorrectly
- Repairs required as a result of abnormal use or misuse – e.g. track day or rolling road
- Anything that we believe is inappropriate for your vehicle.
All for £85 a month + VAT you are protected, so can enjoy your Porsche without the worry of costly servicing and repair bills.