Keep your Porsche 911 Classic in great condition without breaking the bank by choosing fixed-price servicing from Revolution Porsche.
We have a team of specialist Porsche technicians at our Birstall workshop who have extensive experience of working on the 911 range, including the early air-cooled Classic.
All our servicing is completed to an exceptionally high standard - with only genuine Porsche or OEM parts and approved Mobil oils used - by technicians who take real pride in their work.
Contact Revolution Porsche to book a Porsche 911 Classic service and for details of our free courtesy car offer.
Porsche 911 Classic Minor Service
A Porsche 911 Classic minor service at Revolution Porsche includes:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check belts
- Inspect brake and fuel lines
- Check condition of drive shaft
- Inspect underside of vehicle for leaks and corrosion
- Check tyre condition and adjust pressures
- Inspect suspension and steering joints
- Check function of lights, indicators, horn, electrical equipment, windscreen washers and wipers
- Check and lubricate locks and hinges
- Test drive
- Wash and vacuum
£229 - Or call to discuss packages
£274.80 inc VATBook in your 911
Porsche 911 Classic Major Service
A Porsche 911 Classic major service at Revolution Porsche includes:
- All items standard on a minor service
- Adjust tappets
- Inspect brakes for signs of wear
- Check and adjust parking brake
- Change air filter
- Check valve clearances
- Test clutch for signs of free play
- Remove and inspect wheels and lubricate hubs
- Check ignition system
- Check exhaust emissions and adjust
- Inspect caps leads and rotor arms
£439 - Or call to discuss packages
£526.80 inc VATBook in your 911
If your Porsche 911 Classic needs any additional maintenance work undertaking, it is likely to be more convenient for you to have it done when you bring the car into our Birstall workshop for a service.
The common jobs we undertake alongside Porsche 911 Classic servicing include:
*All prices subject to 20% VAT